Check out my special surprise for you at the bottom of this article! 😉
Halloween is over. The elections have passed and it’s now time to dive into my favorite time of year… CUFFING SEASON or in layman’s terms the holiday season.
Cuffing season, the time from the start of Thanksgiving to New Years day is the best time to approach, meet and get the girl (even if it’s just for 1 night).
Why? Because this is the time when women are thinking about love, family, closeness and LONELINESS. Think single bridesmaids at a wedding and multiply this by 10!
Which is why I wanted to give you some tips on how to capitalize on this amazing time of year. (Details on this are the bottom of this blog post)
If you want to get cuffed…
1. Your biology wants you to couple up: Yep, as if things weren’t getting sexy enough with ‘White Christmas’ playing on loop, and snow falling in the streets, your body wants you to hook up in the autumn. That’s right, in the autumn testosterone (the hormone that’s linked to sexual activity) is at its highest with both men and women. So when you see a beautiful woman, chances are she’s feeling that seasonal sexiness too.
2. Cuffing season helps you to approach: Well, maybe not directly (Christmas crackers often don’t contain chat up lines) but it does provide you with tons of talking points. Most people you encounter will have the festive season on their mind, so you automatically have something in common and REASON to approach. Cuffing season is also great for conversation starters, whether you’re commenting on her choice of Christmas tree at the store, or on the Christmas decorations at the bar, the festive season also provides you with tons of great ways to start conversations.
3. Thanksgiving Dinners, Christmas parties and New Years parties can help you hook up: Not only will you have your office party (and that colleague who you have been flirting with all year) to look forward to, but the bars in your town are going to be busy with people making merry.
4. Go for a kiss on New Year’s Eve: No matter where you happen to be as the clock strikes twelve, New Year’s Eve is probably your best chance to get a kiss all year. So stick a sprig of mistletoe in your pocket, head to your favorite hang out with your nearest and dearest, shoot flirtatious looks with the girl you like across the bar, and prepare to go in for the kill as the New Year rings in.
5. You’re not the only one looking for love (fun): With all those cheesy songs on the radio, winter wonderland decorations hanging in the streets, and romance in the air, it’s hard not to feel in love over Cuffing Season. So if you feel uncertain whether to approach, remember that pretty much every single girl out there will be going through the festive season keeping her fingers crossed that this is the year she gets her ‘Sleepless in Seattle’ moment.
Use cuffing season as your excuse and reason to get out, approach and talk to women. If there is any time of the year to do it, it’s now.
And if you need help in the HOW to do it… meaning:
How to approach, what to say, how to escalate…. I’m here to help.
From now until midnight on the 27th I’m having a 50% off sale on EVERY program on this website as well as my members only email coaching program.
All you have to do is go here: https://www.winggirlmethod.com/category/products/
and then enter this code at checkout: BF50OFF
HAPPY CUFFING SEASON!!!!