Here is a scientifically proven way to get a girl to fall in love with you just by asking a few questions. This is awesome first date advice because this study tells you how to make women feel more connected to you so that they literally fall in love with you on the spot!
This is not snake oil I’m pushing. It’s scientific fasts.
I just got sent this interesting article called “How to fall in love with anyone: Ask 36 questions and stare into their eyes for four minutes”.
Apparently the New York Times recently published a story about a study that discovered that if you put two people in a lab together where they ask each other 36 questions and then stare deeply into each others eyes, they will fall in love.
The article that I was forwarded was another article written by a woman, attempting to disprove this study by doing everything the study said to do but NOT fall in love. Sadly, and also happily for this woman, she failed to disprove the study but instead found love from one of her guy friends who she had never seen as dating potential.
I totally get why this study works and why the outcome has been so wonderful. If more people asked questions, like the 36 questions in this study, dates would be more fun and more successful.
I’ve pasted them below for you to see and would love to hear what you think about them and why you think these 36 questions plus eye contact, elicits such a strong response.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
14. Is there something that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
16. What do you value most in a friendship?
17. What is your most treasured memory?
18. What is your most terrible memory?
19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
20. What does friendship mean to you?
21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling … “
26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share … “
27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.
29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
The reason why these questions get the response they do from both men and women is because they cut through the bullshit that people usually talk about on dates. They allow each person to show the other person the most raw, real, authentic and vulnerable version of themselves.
I would try to incorporate some of these questions into your next date. Make a game of it. Tell the woman you are on a date with about this New York Times article (so she’ll think you’re smart) and then tell her you want to play a game and see if it works.
Then ask a few of the questions and have her ask you them as well. Listen, respond and see what happens.
Not sure how to incorporate these questions into your dates or in your approaches? I can show you how to do it.
Get The System That Has Transformed
Thousands “Nice Guys” Into Confident Men
Women Want, Crave & Desire
I’ll give you a “plug in” module in your brain that gives you the ability to read every woman’s mind. Imagine what you could do if you had this plug in installed in your approach system?”
How To Become A Man Women Want gives you instant confidence because you will finally understand women and know exactly what they want – IN EVERY SITUATION!!!