For the past month, I have been obsessed with Body Language and The Habits of Charismatic People. I’m obsessed with it because I am considering creating a very cool new program on attractive body language (more on that later).
While researching body language and the habits of charismatic people, I stumbled upon an amazing, and beautiful woman, named Vanessa Van Edwards who also happens to be a body language expert.
I wanted to share one of her videos with you on the 5 habits of charismatic people because I know you can definitely use this to help you be more successful when dating and interacting with the opposite sex.
Watch the video below and then tell me what you think. My comments are below:
So how can you use Vanessa’s findings in your dating life??? The answer is, VERY EASILY. I’ll go over what you learned from her video and then tell you how to use this in your own life.
In the video you learned:
1. To ask better questions and LISTEN (see a list of awesome questions here)
2. To not focus on being perfect because perfect people are annoying and not liked as much as people with little imperfections
3. Don’t use negative words to talk about others because your date will associate those negative words about others.
4. See the positives in others
5. Show your hands and be open
6. EYE CONTACT, EYE CONTACT, EYE CONTACT
So how do you use this information? You make sure that all of your conversations and interactions include these 6 things. When you talk to a member of the opposite sex, be positive, listen, make eye contact, show your hands, ask open ended/good questions and don’t worry about being perfect.
And if you need help to do any of these things, I can help. Read more here…