You know I'm all for personality over looks but being healthy is very different from being thin. An unhealthy, non-fit guy can be a big turn off because of the way it affects your dating life.
Being unfit and out of shape can have a detrimental effect on your dating life.
From the dates you go on, to your confidence both in and out of the bedroom, how fit you feel will impact your love and sex life.
Here are the 7 ways that being unfit affects your dating life.
1. Great Dates are Like Marathons! : First you rush out to dinner after work, then spend a couple hours talking with your beautiful date, all this followed by the entire night wide awake laughing and kissing…
Of course, this is exhilarating… but also exhausting!
If you're gonna make it throughout WONDERFUL dates… and BE a wonderful date, you're gonna need the marathon endurance for it!
(And I'm sure I don't have to tell you that you're gonna need stamina to “last” throughout the honeymoon period. 😉 )
2. Dating Involves Fun ACTIVE-ties: Whether you want to swing by a Salsa class, go for a bike ride in the park or take a long stroll across the beach; some seriously romantic dates also require you to be active.
Women are drawn to men who wanna take them on adventures that other guys are too lazy to go on.
No girl is gonna settle for a coffee date, then a dinner date, then the movies over and over again.
And the key to keeping a girl hooked and wanting more of you is to take her on adventures that no other guy has… or even can.
So get those climbing legs ready, get your heart rate up to speed, and don't limit her to a night out at the movies… again.
3. Dating Involves Delicious Dining: I'll be the first to say that when I see a guy on a date ordering just a salad or limiting his options, I get really self-conscious about what I'M eating, then I get uncomfortable in front of him, and then overall become less attracted to him.
The more fit you are, the more able you'll be to go crazy with whatever dinner choices you want…
In return, SHE will feel that much more comfortable eating whatever around you as well, which IN TURN will make her feel secure with you and more connected to you.
So don't restrict where you can go to eat, or feel guilty when you get there.
Instead, get started on a dynamic fitness routine that allows for some wiggle room when it comes to adding some spice to your meals… and to your dates.
4. Dating Means Choice: Imagine how awesome dating would be if you knew you could have absolutely any woman YOU wanted… even the ones you immediately write off as “out of my league.”
You don't just want a woman who is nice enough to deal with… you want a girl who's beautiful (inside AND out), fun, smart and totally gets your impersonation of Steve Carroll.
Don't limit the kind of women you think you can approach by having poor self-esteem.
So do what you need to do to get the confidence you need to go for those tens… for the women YOU really want… don't just settle for the only ones you THINK you can get.
5. Dating Means Dress Code: Just like how you don't want to restrict the women who you think you can approach, or the dates you can go on, you also want to be able to wear clothes that are both stylish and appropriate.
In fact, you want to look and feel sexy yourself: so that means getting to a fitness and stamina level where you're happy to wear a well-tailored suit, feel great in a pair of swimming trunks, and amazing in the nude.
6. Dating Means First Impressions: Just how you wouldn't walk into a job interview unprepared, and un-groomed, you want to go out to a date feeling like you're presenting your best self to the world.
But don't look back to your high school photo and wish you still looked that good… because as far as I'm concerned, your best self has yet to be realized!
Instead, get to where you need to be in order to present yourself at your fittest (and HAPPIEST) today.
7. Dating is Overall SEXY: This is gonna sound a little weird, but I want you to ask yourself if you would wanna watch a porn with yourself in it.
No, I'm not saying that you're gonna have to make one… but I am saying that SHE will have to see you during moments of physical intimacy…
And whatever doubts, concerns, or self-reservations you may have about yourself… she will totally pick up on and become instantly turned off (she might think there's something about HER that's wrong).
What I want you to do is get to the point where you look in the mirror and think, “YEAH that guy's hot enough to be a porn star!” because THAT'S when you'll know you're looking and feeling your best 🙂
But being sexy doesn't just mean feeling like you're one hot guy… cuz let's face it some guys feel sexy with money, nice clothes, and a fancy car attached to them.
But REAL sexy comes from having a voracious libido and showing her how hot you get for her AND having the overall stamina and endurance to give her the kind of passion she needs.
Unfortunately being unfit may mean that your nights of passion don't last as long as you would like though.
I remember I was in the middle of some hot action with a not-so-fit guy and NOT ONLY did I feel like I was suffocating while he was on top of me, he had to keep stopping to get water and wipe off all his sweat!
I was so put off and grossed out that I stopped in the middle of it and never answered his calls or texts ever again!
Find out how to get the endurance you need and avoid being her next horrific sex story
I'm not saying this is you by any means, but I will say that it's almost inevitable if you don't start taking care of your body and overall physical state NOW.
Most guys will write off this advice as something they don't have time for or something they'll get to later… or even worse, something they can fix with a shake-weight!
But just think…
If YOU aren't giving yourself the time to invest in yourself, then no woman will give you her time either.
Dedicate time to yourself now and find out how you can look and feel your best
So if it came down to a choice between a donut and dating, or a mid-afternoon sugar fix and sex, I know which one I'd choose!