Today's episode is a “special” episode of The Ask Women Podcast. We did a favor to our old producer and voice of man, Mo. He produces a show for The Rock's youtube channel called Friday Night Fred and he asked us if the host could come onto our show in character and of course we said YES. We can't say no to Mo.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/297584502″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
So this episode is really meant for entertainment BUT:
1. It is entertaining and really funny
2. It does deliver really good, actionable information on how to approach a woman, ask her on a date and plan the date.
We also discuss:
1. The modern man and definition for masculinity
2. Why most guys hold back their personality from women and the negative result it has (Nice guy, friend zone)
3. When to bring up sticky topics or “things” about you that may turn someone off? i.e. fetishes, kids, divorce
And much more.
P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to iTunes and give The Ask Women Podcast a 5 star rating.