How the hell do you start a conversation with a complete strange???? Or even worse, a woman you are attracted to???
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/300942553″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Mike Falzone is back in studio with us to explain the art of active listening. Something that most people don't do but if they did, conversation would become so much easier for them.
Mike gives us examples of:
1. how to actively listen
2. how to create conversation out of thin air
3. how to approach anyone anywhere and always have something to say
4. how to start and continue conversation
AND most importantly
5. how to get out of your own head so that you can talk to anyone
6. Why having a plan for conversation will screw you up with women every time
Catherine Urbanek joins us for the 2nd half of the show to dig into our inbox and over analyze this! We discuss:
1. When and if and HOW to tell someone you are shy
2. Is it a turn off to be shy?
3. Calling vs. Texting what is better?
4. First date ideas and rules
5. Appropriate first dates for those you meet online
6. How to propose and what to do for the woman you want to marry
And so much more!
This was a really fun episode and I promise you won't be disappointed when you listen!
For more information from Marni go to www.winggirlmethod.com and from Kristen go to @kristencarney
If you want to ask us questions that we can answer on air send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also listen to all of our past episodes on iTunes. Please help support The Ask Women Podcast and share our show with everyone 🙂
Dating and relationship advice from men from a female point of view!
P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to iTunes and give The Ask Women Podcast a 5 star rating.