**Make sure to check out the bonus MP3 I have for you below on “how to flirt and approach at a bar or club”.
I want you to be able to meet women whether it's morning, noon or night: and make them feel real attraction to you.
You may like to meet women at the mall, over your morning coffee, or when you're at a friend's party BUT come Saturday night having the ability to approach a woman at a club is pretty invaluable.
But before I give you a few tips on how to successfully approach women in clubs I want to share with you hands down, the biggest mistake guys make.
When a guy goes to a club thinking:
“I'm here to get some!”
The results often suck!
Because he is WAY too focused on his ‘goal' rather than having fun. This means you can end up ‘prowling' around, obviously checking girls out, appearing creepy and more often than not going home empty handed.
Why? Because you seem needy and desperate.
Believe it or not, if you are overly focused on picking up at the club, instead of having a good time, you are instantly going to turn off most of the women in the club. A man that is too focused on “women or getting some” is creepy.
The best thing to do at a dance club is actually enjoy yourself. Men who are having fun and not preoccupied with picking up are super attractive.
They are demonstrating that they are non-needy, enjoy life and are the kind of guys you'd want to hang out with again!
So from now on I want you to scrap:
– Lingering around the girls you want to approach, watching them, instead of going to say ‘hi' or joining in.
– Doing a ‘sneak attack' where you squish your way into a group of girls dancing and then just start grinding. Women HATE this!
– Fake it. If you aren't into the music, don't fake that you are. You may wind up looking like you've stepped out of a Steve Carroll movie.
Instead to succeed with women in dance music clubs take the following steps:
– Be playful with girls on the dance floor. Yep, that means I want you on the floor initiating dance offs. Imitate (mirror) their moves for 5 seconds and then stop, smirk and get back to your dancing. This shows girls that you ‘get it', have a sense of humor and are being playful.
– Pull women into your fun world of dancing. Encourage the shy girls to get up and dance: be the life and soul of the party!
Tip: Go up to the oldest women in the room and take her for a spin on the dance floor. This tells the other women in the room that you're a confident man who knows how to have fun and that's an attractive guy women want!
But most importantly…
HAVE FUN!!! Enjoy yourself! Enjoy the music and show the people around you that you don't care if you look like a fool.
Going to a club shouldn't just be about meeting women; it should be about you having an great time, being sociable and just happening to attract lots of women as a consequence!
BONUS: 3 minute MP3 clip from a private coaching call. I give my client step by step instructions on how to flirt and approach women at a club or bar.
For more tips on how to convey confidence to women so that they want you instantly, Click Here.
I Want To Know What You Think!
Write a comment or a question below and tell me if you think this article and mp3 was helpful.
If it was, please make sure to LIKE it and share it with others!