“You want to put your what? In my where?!?”
Talking about sex with a woman even if you're in a long term relationship can be an uncomfortable situation. Especially, if you want to discuss trying something new.
Many men that I work with find experimenting and fantasy a tough topic to bring up to a woman because they think things such as:
- What if she thinks I'm a freak for wanting to do this?
- What if she doesn't want to be with me after she hears I like this?
- What if she doesn't want to do it?
- How to I let her know that me wanting this is not about me being unhappy with our sex life?
So instead of talking about what they want, they suppress, or even go online to find other outlets to get what they want. When in fact, if they did just one simple thing, they could get their woman to do everything they wanted and more in the bedroom.
Watch my latest video from Askmen.com on how to talk to women about trying new things in the bedroom.
The key is to bring up the topic in a safe environment. You want to nurture a woman, listen to her, and be compassionate about any fears and insecurities that may pop up. She may get angry, she may get anxious, she may get sad and quite. Be calm and be there for her and I guarantee 9 out of 10 times you will get what you want.
Want to take your bedroom skills to the next level?
Learn the Secrets of Female Sexuality and how to be a LEADER in the bedroom. I have two great resources that I recommend to all my one-on-one clients that I know you will like as well.
1. David Shade's How To Be A Masterful Love – Excellent materials from a man whose wife left him because he was a bad lover. Pretty sure that's not the entire reason but it's his reason nonetheless. He then spent 15-20 years researching to develop Masterful Lover. Great material, and if you use the following link you will get a FREE CD from him on the Secrets of A Masterful Love. Click Here to find out more
2. Porn Star Sex Life – Don't let the name scare you away. It is lessons from a former porn star, but it is one of the most informative videos I have seen on how to pleasure a woman. It does not feel seedy, rather it feels informative and educational. Click here for more info.