Last Wednesday nights teleconference call on How To Talk To Women with expert Bobby Rio was awesome.
If you didn't get to listen to the 1-hour call, you still can. Just click here to get the MP3
I definitely suggest you take a listen to this MP3 so that you can use it while you are out this weekend. Even if you just try one of the tools Bobby talks about I guarantee it will make a HUGE difference in your conversations with women.
I have to admit, that I learned a few new things on the call with Bobby that kind of blew my mind! I mean, I've been working on my conversation skills for years and definitely know a lot, but a couple of the tools he uses to create conversations with women were very new to me and awesome.
For example, Bobby advises using statements rather than questions when talking to women. Statements like “You must be from…”, rather than “where are you from?”
This advice is very similar to my method of OSA (observation, share and ask) but with a little twist.
He showed an example of how a simple statement, instead of a question can create a 30-minute conversation with a woman. One that turns her on and creates attraction!
As a woman, I totally understand how making a statement rather than asking a question would get more of a response from a woman. For some reason, questions feel intrusive. Most of the time when I am approached by a guy asking me questions I'm thinking in my head “what the hell does this guy want and when is he going to leave me alone?”
Statements create more of a conversation that I can be part of rather than feeling like I am being interviewed and pushed for the right answer.
Bobby gave some great amazing examples of what to say to women and how to talk to women. BUT more importantly, he taught those on the call exactly what to do when you run out of things to say and have an awkward silence.
I really appreciated Bobby being so giving with his materials and I know the guys on the call got a LOT out of it. I know I did.
To be honest, I was a little nervous before the call. I wanted to be sure that Bobby and I gave solid, actionable advice and I felt we did. That feeling was confirmed when I got this message this morning from Mark, a participant on the call:
“I have to admit that I was prepared for a “tease” of information with a hard sell towards Bobby's services and the call was definitely NOT that. Lots of good, actionable information. A great value.”
I love getting emails like that! It means I have done my job as a Wing Girl 😉
If you are having trouble with talking to women and figuring out what to say after you make your initial approach, I highly suggest you get a copy of last nights MP3 now by clicking here!
You also get a copy of Bobby's best-selling book, How To Make Small Talk Sexy!
Here are the other topics Bobby and I discussed on the call:
1) What to say to women to establish sexual intent rather than a friendship
2) How to Make Small Talk Sexy, Fun, Playful…
3) How to use conversation to create attraction in a woman you're interacting with (And Never Again Worry About ‘What to Say Next'… or Awkward Silences)”
4) Tools that will help you avoid having nothing to talk about or getting stuck in boring interview mode
5) How to create a sexual connection with a woman only using your words
6) A concept called “finding the game” that will allow you to turn ANY conversation “sexy” within seconds
7) Four examples you can use tonight to get girls crazy for you… (these work even if you're not naturally outgoing)
8) A simple tool that creates “conversation momentum” which keeps the talk flowing, makes her laugh, and builds sexual tension
9) One simple and discreet phrase to “inject” into your conversation with a woman- that instantly catapults you out of the friend zone…and gets her thinking of you as a potential lover… (trust me, once you put this in her brain…. She literally can't help but picture having sex with you)
10) How to create fun missions that you give to girls to make them more attracted to you! The last one was my favorite.
Plus a ton more little tips and secrets.
Go, get your copy now. I promise you it's awesome.
It's only an hour long and filled with actionable instructions on how to talk to women and make small talk sexy.