All I can say is OMG you gotta watch this video if you want to see an example of what women crave, desire and want sexually. It's the perfect example of how to turn a woman on… pending she's already feeling attraction towards you.
It's so funny how things pop up for you at the right time. I have been getting tons of email about body language and sexual confidence. When BOOM, while watching an episode of my new favorite show GIRLS on HBO, a great visual example of it flashed in front of me. You gotta watch this as soon as possible because I am pretty sure HBO is going to get me to take this down ASAP.
So you better watch it now.
*Please post your comments and questions below and make sure to LIKE this video 😉
As I said in the video, I literally grunted, screamed out “That's Hot” and then walked out of the room. I don't know if all women would have had the same reaction, but I am very certain most women want that excitement in their sex lives. They want to be with an assertive, sexual leader.
Every woman I talk to tells me about how they wish their man knew when to be assertive. In fact one of my girlfriends just said to me last night “This new guy that I'm seeing just knows what I want in the bedroom. I would ask my ex-husband to slap my ass all the time but he would never do it. This guy just knows and I like it. It excites me.”
It feels so amazing to be wanted by a confident man. Desire by high status (a.k.a a confident man who can lead) is the hottest thing!
So next time you are in a sexual situation with a woman and you can feel her wanting you, follow the example in the video. Stay grounded and go after what you want. If its not reciprocated, smile and walk away. Sexy!
Want to learn more about what turns women on and what we want sexually? Check out my 1.5 our seminar with Sexpert and coach Darrah De Jour. Even I learned a few things 😉 Click Here to get the instant mp3 download now.
Just some of the topics we cover include:
1) How to make a move – even when you're self-doubting
2) How to initiate oral sex
3) How to talk about safe sex
4) What to do during sex that will make a woman feel comfortable, confident and self-assured — ready and willing to open up to you and satisfy both you and her
5) Questions to ask to discover her erogenous zones
6) What to do after you ‘finish'
7) How to talk about your fantasies so they bring your partner *closer*, not alienate her
8) How to last longer in bed
9) Getting even the most sexually repressed girl to open up her freaky side to you in bed
GET IT NOW because it will improve your sex life with women.
Click Here to get the instant mp3 download now.