Think there's no women in your town, your state, your country? You're single because there just aren't any women. Period. Right?
I don't think so: one of the most common hurdles guys tell me they face to meeting women is that they don't know where to find them! So I want to give you an insight into how to overcome this so that you know not meeting women is down to your logistics and not your mindset.
You may not live on Broadway, NYC, or South Beach, MIA, or Hollywood, CA; but here are my top places to meet women in your local area:
1. The Mall: Without making any jokes about how much women like to shop; one of the key places to meet women is where they hang out during the day time. If you are attracted to someone it is perfectly ok to strike up a conversation with someone whilst you're going about your day to day activities. So next time you see a cute woman shopping for some groceries, buying a coffee, or window shopping, approach, approach, approach. Unless you go and say ‘hi' you'll never know!
2. The Gym: You're basically killing two birds with one stone here. Getting fit AND meeting women! I know you may think that women don't want to be bothered at the gym and this is somewhat true, but it's a great place to slowly build rapport with women and make connections. Over the years I have probably dated 7 guys that I met at the gym. 1 was my trainer but the other were guys who just went to the same gym as me.
3. Social clubs: Once women have left college (& gotten some responsibilities) grinding at a dance club until 3am may have lost some of its appeal! However, there are plenty of other social opportunities that women will turn up for. If you live in a city check out networking events: often these list attendees, including single women. If you live a little further out then look into local social clubs, book clubs, yoga clubs- any activity that you think the women you want may be into.
4. Explore your hobbies: Always wanted to learn a few skills in the kitchen? Try out rock climbing, or finally make the trip to see your favorite band play? Then do it! Not only will you build up your own social life (which instantly makes you more of an attractive guy to be around) but you'll also end up meeting women who have a shared interest with you: great for kick starting conversations!
5. Get online: Even if there wasn't another woman for 100's of miles around, the fact that you're reading this blog means that you have access to the internet. So get online, try out a few free sites, put some effort into getting a good profile together and whip out those ice breaker messages. Just like in real life, internet dating requires you to be pro-active, but it can be a great way to meet tons of people you'd never get to know in real life.
6. Ask your friends: Most people still meet people through their social circle; so it's time to work on yours. A group of good friends will get you off of your couch and out meeting people. The bigger your social circle is the more people you can meet who are a friend of a friend of a friend. So start saying ‘yes' when people invite you out, arrange cool social gatherings and tell all your friends to play matchmaker!
7. The Grocery Store: I think I have officially increased revenues at Wholefoods and other local supermarkets around the world, because every guy I work with I tell them to go practice meeting women at the grocery store. It works so well & it's a great place to meet women. Plus it's got so many conversation starters because there is so much to observe there. “You have a lot of Sweet Potatoes.” or “I've never had that type of fish before, what does it taste like?”. Plenty of ways to break into conversations.
8. Google That SH*T!!!!: Google is the best resources for finding events/groups/activities you can participate in so that you can meet women. I actually use it for most of my one on one clients. Here's how to use it:
1. Enter your age or age range you are looking to meet/interact with
2. Enter singles events/singles groups/singles parties
3. Enter your city
(see example below)
A whole bunch of options will pop up. Then go through the options and find the best choices for you. Make sure to do 1 of these things each week and I guarantee you'll meet women OR new single friends that you can hang out with. No more being the 3rd wheel!
You know have a list of 8 ways to find places to meet women! So no more excuses. It's time to get off your butt and make it happen.
I Want To Know What You Think!
What do you think are the best places to meet women? Write suggestions in the comment section below. Your suggestion may help other men!
Please make sure to LIKE this article and share it with others!