HAPPY DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING!!!!!!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/294498377″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
We kept this episode extra intimate and did not bring on a guest. Myself, Kristen and our new sound board operator Omar whiz through tons of questions from listeners like you.
On this show we cover:
1. How to keep things casual with someone and how to handle it when they want more
2. How to date with confidence when you have an obvious disability or short coming (this advice can be applied to anything you think is holding you back from dating)
3. How to manage dating and relationship expectations so that both people are on the same page
4. How to eliminate the fear that everyone is watching you when you approach or talk to women
5. How to avoid giving a “F&*K” about what other people think
6. How to be bold and just go for it
7. How to pull others into your conversation with a woman so that you appear higher value and more interesting
8. How to ask a woman out in a cute and funny way (lots of examples of what to do and how to do it)
9. Why being bold without context falls flat with women and HOW to create context quickly
10. How to make women feel like they are on a SAFE emotional roller coaster with you
11. Why holiday time is the BEST time to meet women and how to capitalize on the holidays
And so much more…
Facebook twitter Google+
We all know that in the beginning stages of meeting and dating someone, we don't really let our real selves show.
It's not that you're hiding anything and neither are women BTW, it's just that in beginning everything is at it's best including us.
Revealing the “real you” at the wrong time in the wrong way can be the #1 dating and relationship destroyer.
So when is it time to get comfortable and start showing her the real you? AND how do you make sure that she's still attracted to you, once those sides get shows?
Find out on today's episode. We have comedian Nick on the show to discuss when to reveal the real you and HOW to reveal the real you so that she wants to stick around.
We also discuss:
1. How there are multiple ways to say the same thing and what are the best ways to express things to women so that they won't hate you.
2. What to do if you screw up and have a human moment and how to recover from it
3. How to bring up sticky topics with women and avoid conflict
4. Nickname No No's and great names women love being called
5. Red Flags that women give that you may not be picking up on
6. How to discuss differences
7. How to give a woman a road map/cheat sheet on how you work
8. Compliment cheat sheet
9. Signs she wants to go out with you again and signs she does not
And so much more…
If you want to ask us questions that we can answer on air send them to email@example.com
You can also listen to all of our past episodes on iTunes. Please help support The Ask Women Podcast and share our show with everyone 🙂
P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to iTunes and give The Ask Women Podcast a 5 star rating.