Wikipedia defines romantic chemistry as: Chemistry (relationship) In the context of relationships, chemistry is a simple “emotion” that two people get when they share a special connection. It is not necessarily sexual. It is the impulse making one think “I need to see this [other] person again” – that feeling of “we click”.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/304528352″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
But what the hell does that actually mean and HOW do you use this information to create chemistry with the people you meet.
On this weeks episode we dive into what the heck chemistry means and how you can actually create chemistry with the people you date.
On this weeks show we also discuss:
1. Chemistry Blockers defined – how to eliminate them and how to make sure you are creating the best opportunity for chemistry to be made
2. How to avoid getting crushed or hurt by someone whose just not that into you
3. How to communicate your intentions clearly to ensure you are on the same page
4. Does money matter to women AND when does it matter?
5. How to decide if you have chemistry and similar values
6. Can you still be with someone that has different values than you? AND should you be?
7. How soon can you tell if you have chemistry?
8. Can chemistry be created later or do you need to feel it right away?
And so much more!
Guests: Jeff May and Elana
This was a really fun episode and I promise you won't be disappointed when you listen!
For more information from Marni go to www.winggirlmethod.com and from Kristen go to @kristencarney
If you want to ask us questions that we can answer on air send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also listen to all of our past episodes on iTunes. Please help support The Ask Women Podcast and share our show with everyone 🙂
Dating and relationship advice from men from a female point of view!
Thanks to our sponsor Blue Apron who is offering anyone who listens to Ask Women a very special offer. When you enter code go to www.blueapron.com/askwomen, you get your first 3 meals FREE!!!! Go to www.bluesapron.com/askwomen and try it today!
P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to iTunes and give The Ask Women Podcast a 5 star rating.