To be honest, we didn't know what to label this podcast because our guest covered SOOOOOO many different topics. But the biggest theme throughout the show was exploring differences and how to decide your type and what is best for you when selecting mates, dates and casual partners.
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/311437125″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
1. How to eliminate false beliefs and recognize excuses that are stopping you from getting what you want
2. How women think (multi task) and how it applies to sex
3. How womens brains are different
4. How to help a woman get out of her head
5. How to bring up sticky topics with women i.e. too fat, bad breath, smell down there
6. How to spot a flake or ghoster
7. How to be better on the phone
8. how to handle differences with those you date and when to know when/if you are just to different.
9. how to identify your “type”
10. How to know if you are too different and when to call it quits
11. Great openers and topics
And tons more!
Guests: Sam Tripoli
This was a really fun episode and I promise you won't be disappointed when you listen!
If you want to ask us questions that we can answer on air send them to email@example.com
You can also listen to all of our past episodes on iTunes. Please help support The Ask Women Podcast and share our show with everyone 🙂
Dating and relationship advice from men from a female point of view!
P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE share this episode if you enjoy it!
P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to iTunes and give The Ask Women Podcast a 5 star rating.