This weeks episode was an interesting one as we dove into the topic of when it may be smart to take a break from dating. We also talked about how to know when to avoid someone else. Sometimes it's just not the right time for dating!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/317742517″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
On this weeks show we also discussed:
1. How to date when you feel depressed and down
2. What to do get over that funk
3. Different types of depression
4. IF it's fair to date when you are depressed
5. How to date a person that suffers from depression
6. How to talk to women about your values
And so much more!
Guests: Aaron Shwartz, Rayne Parvis
You can find out more about Marni's Wing Girl Method by going to www.winggirlmethod.com
P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to iTunes and give The Ask Women Podcast a 5 star rating.