Often a man may find himself in the friend zone. He wants more than friendship but she may not think of him in that way. A man can change the way that a woman sees him. He needs to display some behaviors that will attract her and allow the sexual chemistry to flow.
Every straight man on the planet has had a crush on a female friend at some point. Including you, I’m sure. So you know that you’d give anything for her to feel the same way.
Which is why it’s hardly surprising I get so many questions about this. And most are some form of “what’s the best way to tell her how I feel?” type of question.
But instead of looking for the BEST way to tell her how you feel… First you’ve got to consider if you SHOULD tell her how you feel. I know there are a ton of Hollywood movies that show the loveable loser finally getting his dream girl after he confesses his feelings to her…
But is that how things work in the real world?
In most cases, no. So while it may sound great to make some grand romantic gesture and pour your heart out to her… The truth is it’ll usually backfire and make things super awkward between you.
Because she likely doesn’t feel the same way. And telling her YOUR feelings, doesn’t really do anything to change HER feelings.
It’s not going to make her more sexually attracted to you.
There’s no switch in her brain that makes her realize, oh he’s into me, well I guess now I’ll be into him too.
So the only situation where telling her how you feel can work, is if she already feels the same. Maybe you’ve both had a crush on each other, but neither of you felt confident enough to act on it. Or maybe the timing was never right before, so you just stayed friends.
But it’s usually only around 10% of the time that she feels the same. The other 90% is where the guy gets heartbroken because she tells him she only sees him as a friend… or even worse, a brother.
Now, does that mean that you can never get with your secret crush?
No, not at all.
It just means spilling your heart out to her isn’t the way to go about it.
Instead, you need to change the way she feels about you. And that means displaying attractive behaviors so that she starts to feel sexual chemistry with you.
Basically, just be the type of guy that she already wants to date and sleep with. And I’m not talking about pretending to be someone you’re not. Or changing your whole personality or anything like that.
It’s actually much more simple. It’s just about communicating the right things. The things that all women are naturally drawn to in men.
Most guys are communicating unattractive traits about themselves. And they don’t even realize they’re doing it.
So by changing just this one thing, it makes a HUGE difference in how women feel about you…
Including that one girl that you wish would reciprocate your feelings.
That’s why I’ve put together a training about this topic, and you can access it by clicking here.
The last female friend you’ll ever need,