I totally forgot to tell you my pick up stories from Mexico! They were really good.
So one of them is a huge success for a guy and the other was a massive failure.
Which should I tell first?
Let's go with the failure.
So, I'm all cutesy in my little string bikini, sitting at the swim-up bar when this guy comes up to me and say “Hey”. I turn to him and say “Hey, back at you” with a smile on my face ready to get my flirt on…
And then he just stands there and says nothing. Looks down at the ground and then looks back up and says “So what are you drinking?”
I thought to myself “OK, he's shy, but I'll see what he's got.”
So I told him I was having a strawberry freeze which is a nice spin on a class margarita. I can give you the recipe if you like 😉
And then he froze again, looked down then looked back up and said.
“Where are you from?”
K, now it was strike 2 and I was like “Dude if you're going to approach then have something to say. Don't put the conversation on me.”
Sorry to be rude but I hate when guys do this. It's like one of your friends calling YOU, saying Hey and then expecting you to carry the conversation.
Being the understanding Wing Girl that I am, I get how tough approaching and picking up women can be. BUT while on vacation, I didn't have the time to be an awesome Wing Girl.
So I politely excused myself. Told him I had to get back to my lesbian lover (ha) and took my drink to the beach (Love Mexico laws)
I felt awful, but a few sips of my strawberry freeze quickly washed away my feelings of guilt.
The message from this story is if you're going to approach women you HAVE TO BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE!! Anything.
When I told him about my drink, he could have said:
1. That looks super tasty. I've never had a strawberry freeze before, but you know what I just tried yesterday? I tried X
he could have said:
2. Not a fan of strawberry's but I'm loving X drink, let me get you one (it was all inclusive)
3. Spicy lady. You know what they say about women who drink margaritas??
4. If you like that drink you'll love X. I'll order one and we'll split it
There are soooooo many options available to keep the conversation going AND bump it up to a fun, playful level.
I mean there was tequila involved, how could it not be fun.
So my message to you is to practice your bantering and taking the conversation to the next level.
AND you can do this by simply listening to what a woman says AND THEN reacting to it.
Her: I like strawberrys
You: You like strawberry's? Not a fan of strawberrys. Too many seeds but I'm a huge blueberry fan. In fact last year I….
Simply take what she says and EXPAND ON IT!
Try it, love it and use it on your next approach.
Want more instruction on how to approach and start interesting, engaging, flirty conversations with women?
Then get a copy of How To Become A Man Women Want and download section 3 where I tell you:
1. How to talk to women and project confidence instantly (Part of my manual for approaching and talking to women)
2. What to say to women so that you don't sound creepy (Watch my video on OSA)
3. How to connect through conversation and still turn her on (MP3 with Bill)
4. How to flirt and banter with women and get them excited to talk with you
…and a ton more!
Go here to get your copy now: ==>https://www.winggirlmethod.com/offers/how-to-become-a-man-women-want-6
I'll tell you my success story shortly 🙂