What a BITCH!!!
Is exactly what I'm guessing you'll think about me once you read this blog…
BTW – I'm still in freezing cold (and now snowy) Chicago for the holidays. Which means I am stuck in doors because I am a Los Angeles wimp 🙂
Last night I totally thought of you.
I was with my girlfriend Danielle and we were watching this super cheesy show called Married At First Site which is based on this social experiment on partnership.
The premise of the show is pretty amazing.
The show pairs up six people who agree to legally marry a complete stranger.
The series then documents their life together for several weeks and at the end of the couple has to decide whether or not they want to stay together.
By no means am I writing you to promote this show, even though it is kind of interesting.
I'm writing you because as your Wing Girl, I'm sworn to always give you direct access to what goes on with women when you are not around….
Did you know that when girls get together their “ladylike” filters disappear and some pretty raw stuff gets said.
Well it's true. Women aren't always polite, soft little angles.
Sometimes we say and think things that aren't particularly nice. Honest but not nice.
The reason I wanted to share this with you is because I want you to know the things that we label as turn offs and deal breakers, so that you can be in the know.
And to be honest… avoid doing them at all costs.
I'm sure if you heard these things, you may deem them stupid…
But to a woman, these can be BIG THINGS that hamper how she sees you and whether or not she is and stays attracted to you…
O.K. enough explaining!
Here are some of things we said to each other during the show that I hope help you:
1. “You can honestly tell that guy is horrible in bed by the way he stands. He just looks weak and like you would have to do all the work.”
– This comment was made because of the way this guy carried himself. He had poor body language and didn't stand up to his new wife when she was bossing him around. He became absent and appeared to shut off.
2. “What an idiot. If he just noticed how frazzled and nervous she was about moving into together and walked in and gave her a hug, she would be head over heels for him. Now she's going to hate him.”
– This comment was made because on moving day this guys new wife was aggressively setting up the new house and ignoring him. She threw things. She had an angry face on and she wouldn't make eye contact with him. And what did he do?? He kept unpacking instead of taking that opportunity to connect and get closer.
A hug and acknowledgement of the fact that he is nervous too would have been a game changer for them.
Even if he wasn't nervous, something was obviously bothering her and him caring enough to notice and ask about it would have made them closer. Instead he ignored it and now she thinks she can't count on him.
3. “If I walked into a guys apartment and saw that bed cover and curtains, I would run out of there as fast as I could.”
– This comment was made, when getting a tour of the super cute guys house and it was revealed that he had gold sheets and gold curtains.
I can't express this strongly enough but that is a huge NO NO for every woman. This screams player, cheeseball and grossness.
I just know that at some point a gold thong would have been whipped out too. YUCK!!!!
4. “That guy would be totally cute if he would just shave that beard OR if he dressed right for that beard.”
– This comment was made about one of the guys who was kind of cute but could have been cuter had he improved on his style. His beard just didn't mesh with his choice of wardrobe and made him look dorky.
And the final one…
5. “now that was a good move!!!”
– This comment was made when one of the new husbands had just finished his first home cooked meal prepared by his new wife. When the meal was done he swooped her up in his arms and said you are coming with me little lady. It's time to get your reward! We both swooned when he said little lady and rewound it 3 times!!!!
And there you go.
Not ground breaking stuff but as I said above these little nit picky things send pretty BIG messages to women.
Messages that could scream “NEXT”.
I want you to always win with women not just sometimes win 😉
Would love to hear what you think about what you have read.
Does it make sense?
Do you care about any of it?
Do you think it's rude?
Do you hate me now???? 🙁
BTW don't forget to check out The Chicktionary: The Hidden Meaning Behind What Women Say & Do
This manual gives the full run down of ALL THE THINGS women say that confuses men, written in dictionary format
Or click the book image to the right to see a preview 🙂
Includes: Bonus MP3 Interviews with beautiful women revealing what the things they say to men really mean
P.S. Still working on SAY THIS… my new program that teaches you what to say to women in every situation. Stay tuned….