Start the New Year off right! No, I'm not going to tell you 5 things you need to buy in order to get the girl in the new year. I am going to tell you the first 5 things you need to do to Get Women In 2011
5 Things You Need To Do To Get Women In 2011
1. Be a LEADER, not a follower – I know it's easier to be the “easy going guy” but it's certainly not attractive. For the month of January be decisive in everything that you do. Even if you don't have an opinion, form one and take it to action. For example “X what do you want to do tonight?”. Your typical answer “Doesn't matter to me, whatever you like”. New 2011 answer “Let's go to this new Whiskey bar I heard about.”
2. Get a life – Women are more attracted to men that have lives of their own. Why? Because it means they are not as needy. Assignment: Join 1 new group/sign up for 1 new activity that you have been meaning to try forever but never have.
3. Sign up for online dating – If you are single and not online then you are seriously missing out. Online dating is the equivalent of a candy shop for singles!!! Tons of hot, available women all in one place. The only thing is that you if you don't do it right, then you won't get to taste any of the goodies. If you need assistance let me know and I will show you how to attractively date online.
4. State your intentions – 2011 is the year of honesty. No more covering up your intentions and suppressing your masculine urges. If you see a woman you find attractive, go get her and let her know what you want. And what do you want?? You want to see whether or not you want more from her. Whether it's to date, sex, partnership, friendship etc…. But you will never get to find out unless you are clear with your intentions.
5. Be direct – This one is an add on to #4. There is nothing sexier than a man who can be direct. Be direct and ask for what you want OR you can continue asking for what you don't want and tip toeing around it. Think of how you asked for gifts from Santa when you were younger. You asked for what you wanted “I want a BB gun, I want a Nintendo Entertainment System, I want a G.I. Joe….”. Then it's up to Santa to say yes or no. The only way to get what you want, is by asking for it.
I guarantee that if you start doing these 5 things, you will get women in 2011!
Become a FREE member of The Wing Girl Method and get all insider updates, articles and discounts instantly sent to your in-box. Enter your name and email below and instantly become a member and receive your FREE E-book.