The #1 thing women find attractive is a man with confidence. I know I am going to get several male doubters and many eye rolls for making that statement, but believe it or not it's true.
When I created my program How To Become A Man Women Want, that walks men through the steps of exactly how to build confidence with women, I polled hundreds of women on this exact topic and discovered that confidence was the #1 characteristic women found attractive in a man. Looks were way down on the list.
The question is why? Why is confidence so attractive to women? What is it about a confident man that makes us so turned on. Well I'll tell you.
- A confident man doesn't need a woman, he wants a woman. Men who are needy are very unattractive and women can instantly feel it when a man is needy.
- A confident man is proud of who he is and understands his value. If you don't think your are good enough how will she ever think it.
- A confident man is comfortable at all times. When you interact with a woman and you get into your head (get uncomfortable) you stop yourself from connecting to a woman. How can a woman be into you if she is unable to feel a connection.
- A confident man makes a woman feel safe and secure.
- A confident man is a MASCULINE MAN. If you approach a woman without confidence, expecting her to step into the dominant male role and lead the approach, she will feel more masculine than you and all attraction will be lost. Women want to feel feminine not masculine. The more feminine you can allow a woman to feel the more attracted to you she will be.
There are a million more reasons why confidence is #1 most attractive characteristic to women. So as a man, how can you build this confidence? How do you even start? Well lucky for you, I was bored while in London yesterday because I have the answers to both those questions right here 🙂
Yesterday, I picked up famous women's magazine called Glamor. It's a great way for me to keep in touch with recent female trends, wants and desires. (TIP: To get better insight into women, what they want and what they think go pick up a few women's mags)
There was a great article in the issue, called Your Get-Confident Kick Start written by Vicki Norton. The article teaches readers how to build confidence. Even though this a
rticle was targeted at women, the lessons Vicki provides apply to men as well. In fact, a lot of the advice is quite similar to the advice I give my private coaching clients.
I wanted to share the highlights with you. Each of these little tips are easy to absorb and a bit more challenging to apply BUT if you do I guarantee that within 3 months time you will have the confidence every woman is attracted to.
1. “People who ooze confidence, are prepared to take a risk and do their best. It's OK to acknowledge that you don't feel confident all the time, but if you decide to do all the things you want to do anyway, your confidence will grow” – Dr. Cecilia d'Felice
2. “Remember people who appear to be 100% confident are often over compensating for insecurities and putting up a protective facade. To gain some ground, put yourself out there and into situations where you might initially feel out of your comfort zone – then you'll realize you can change – Dr. Anna Symonds
3. “We know your lack of confidence is all your mother/father/brother/teaches/boss/ex's fault but get over it. By blaming them for you inadequacies you allow other people to control your destiny. To move forward and be the person you want to be, the first lesson is that shyness and low self esteem are optional, not fixed.” – Dr. James
4. Practice, practice, practice! According to Dr Russ Harris there are 5 factors leading to low self confidence: harsh self judgement, excessive expectations of yourself, preoccupation with fear and anxiety, lack of skills, inadequate experience. Practicing your skills (picking up, talking to or approaching women) and gaining experience are essential.
5. Feel the fear. “The golden rule for developing genuine confidence is this: the actions of confidence come first, the feelings come later” – Dr. Harris
6. Snap out of it. “Realize that everyone is so busy worrying about themselves, they're just not that interested in how you're coming across” – Dr. Symonds
7. “Take it step by step. Set goals and split them up into manageable stages” – Dr. d'Felice
These 7 tips are solid start for you to build confidence with women.
Need help getting started? Don't know what to do first? Work with me and get yourself on the right track with women. Together we will help you discover your points of attraction, how to quickly access them and use them to attract and seduce women.
Discover how to be the confident man you have always wanted to be. A man that can approach, attract and talk to any women you want. Click here to find out more now!