My name is Marni and from here on out I'm going to be your very own Wing Girl! I am about to give you Exclusive Access to the world of women, by breaking down what a woman's signals REALLY mean and how to tell if she's flirting with you so that you never get rejected again! Here is my list of 13 signs to look for that can you if a girl is flirting with you.
Learn The Signs & ALWAYS Know If She Likes You So You'll Never Get Rejected Again!!
BUT once you get into a conversation with a woman, it can be difficult to tell whether or not she's flirting with you. Women's sings can be VERY confusing, which is why I'm here to help things become more clear.
First, let's go over the signs that tell you she is NOT interested:
-No eye contact
-Body shifted away from you
-Looking around the room while you are talking
-Nodding and instead of responding
-Giving 1 word responses
-Lack of inhibition – will start telling you lots of details about themselves
-Being overly friendly and touchy with you – this one is probably the most confusing. Because you would think a woman paying attention to you, touching you and attempting to get to know you would obviously be into you. This type of behavior simply says “you make me feel safe and I feel no attraction towards you. Let's be friends”.
When you see any of these sides, you have two options:
1st option: RUN. Get away and get over this woman. She's not into you. ;-0
2nd option: switch up your approach and be more clear with your intentions. It could be that you are not catching her attention and simply need to switch your approach style.
Now onto signs that tell you: “I'm Into You. Keep Going!”
One little note: The most important sign of all is that one in your head that says “I want to do X”. That's the main sign you should be paying attention to and then taking action. BUT I get that you need reassurance that your attempts are being welcomed and creating attraction.
Here Are 13 Signs She's Flirting With You:
1. A smile. This is the simplest flirt there is, and the hardest to misinterpret. If a woman smiles at you from across the room, a “slow smile” not a nervous or forced smile.this means that she wants you to talk to her.
2. The hair twirl. The lip touch and the eye batting. This is something that I do when I am into a guy and want him to be attracted to me. I twirl my hair, touch my lips and bat my eyes. All very feminine flirty things that, as women, we feel will make a man turned on and more attracted to us.
3. A “Wardrobe Change”. It's definitely a sign when she returns from the bathroom with new lip gloss applied, her hair tossed and a one less button done up.
4. A cry for help. “If a woman asks you for assistance in any way, such as, ‘”Excuse me, could you help me figure out the tip on this bar tab?” she's flirting with you. I have definitely done this one many times. Asked for help when it was not needed just to catch someone's attention. “Can you help me lift this heavy chair for me?”. I do Yoga and weight training and could totally lift it myself but why do it yourself, when there is a cute guy that could do it for you. This is a woman's subtle way of making the first move.
5. Touch. Lightly touching you while talking is a BIG SIGN!!! If I find several ways to slightly touch you or get close, I'm into you. BUT if I freely touch you multiple times throughout our conversation, I see you as a “friend” or “non-threatening”. Not a flirting sign. The slight differences in flirty touch vs. friend touch are so subtle that it may be hard for you to spot the difference. But don't worry because I fully explain the difference in my program How To Become A Man Women Want.
6. Body Language. Twisting my body away from you but still engaging in conversation. When I flirt, I too want to be mysterious. So I'll go back and forth between facing you and not facing you while in conversation. This will also help me calm down and get more comfortable.
NOTE: When you notice a woman doing this and want to determine if she is interested, pay attention to the way she responds to you in conversation. If she responds with 1 word answers, then twists her body away, she is NOT interested. BUT if she engages you and responds with complete answers and then turns away or asks you a question, she is into you.
7. Fidgeting. Tossing her hair, twists her pinky ring, or snaps her hairband, this counts as flirtatious behavior if and only if (and these are big “ifs” and “onlys”) she maintains uninterrupted eye contact. If she keeps glancing away, she may very well be repulsed by you and wants to get away as soon as possible. She's looking for an out. When I am attracted to someone I stumble over my words and fidget. We all get nervous.
8. Proximity. If she's trying to get close to you, she's flirting! If she's constantly moving away, she's sending you a subtle signal to back off, she's not into you that way. A woman will get closer to you in proximity. You may even get the feeling she is hovering around you or trying to eavesdrop on your conversations. She's hoping you will notice and engage her in conversation. Most women feel it is the man's role to make the first move. This is a woman's way of making it obvious to a man that she wants to be approached.
9. Lively banter and laughing. She will be laughing at all of your jokes… even the unfunny ones (another powerful flirting sign). When I am attracted to a guy, I will be fascinated by anything that comes out of his mouth. Remember, if a woman is NOT interested she will give you single-word answers and nod. If you have a woman engaged but you can tell she is slightly nervous, it's a sign she is into you.
10. Interviewing You. She'll ask you questions about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? What do you do for a living? Many men think that questions are a sign of testing, when in fact they are a sign of interest. She's asking you questions because she wants the full picture. REMEMBER: Giving responses are important. The way you respond will dictate her attraction levels. I talk more about this in How To Become A Man Women Want, Step 1. Click Here To Read More…
11. Compliments & Digs. You know how people say that loving and hating someone is pretty much the same thing. Well the same is true with compliments and insults. If she's complimenting you a lot or giving you digs like “oh you're a player” or “I bet you like that girl”, SHE'S FLIRTING!!
12. Talking About The Future. She's definitely flirting with you if she starts to come up with future plans to keep the conversation going. For instance, she'll mention a band that she wants you to see. Or she'll literally say, what are you doing next weekend? When I am flirting with a guy, I want to seal the deal and lock him down. BUT if he responds to eagerly to my invites, I'm over it. I remember when I was doing a TV show with Jennifer Love Hewitt and we had a “female date”, she turned me off by over inviting me to things. I could tell she liked me because she invited me to do something that coming weekend and then invited me to 3 more things. That felt needy to me and totally overwhelming, which turned me off. So if she starts talking about the future, sit back, smile and don't pounce on her offers.
13. Fighting for validation or as I like to refer to it “impressing a guy with facts about me”. I almost kicked myself when I started noticing that I was doing this. It was almost as if I was screaming “I have value!!!! Like me, like me, like me”. I honestly wanted to kick myself for doing it but it just kept on happening. This is a huge sign that you have created attraction. When a woman starts to validate herself to you, slipping in facts about why she's great or what she has accomplished. It's a sure fire sign that you have ignited the fire within! You have her bubbling and it's showing through her nerves and desire for you.
So if you approach a woman and start talking to her and she starts bragging about something off topic from what you are discussing, she is attempting to show value. A.K.A She's attracted and TOTALLY into you!!! At this point you could literally do anything you want with her and she'll be more than happy to do it.
Now that you know these 13 Signs She's Flirting With You, you can start to capitalize on these opportunities.
“WHAT DO YOU DO ONCE YOU KNOW A WOMAN IS FLIRTING WITH YOU?”
Get The System That Has Transformed
Thousands “Nice Guys” Into Confident Men
Women Want, Crave & Desire
I’ll give you a “plug in” module in your brain that gives you the ability to read every woman’s mind. Imagine what you could do if you had this plug in installed in your approach system?”
How To Become A Man Women Want gives you instant confidence because you will finally understand women and know exactly what they want – IN EVERY SITUATION!!!