I get that we women, can be very confusing with our signals. As a guy, you can't even see half the signals we're putting out there for you. Which is why it's so important for me to help you decode the major signs she's flirting that you may be missing.
What does it mean when a girl looks at you? What does it mean when she smiles and then looks away? What does it mean if a girl winks at you??? Make the wrong assumption and you're road meat. I can only imagine what goes on in your head when talking to women. We’re pretty damn confusing with our signs, signals and body language.
It’s my job to alleviate the confusion, to give you the answers, and tell you exactly what the subtle signals mean so that you stop missing out on incredible opportunities when you’re with and out dating interested women.
1. A smile. This is the simplest flirt there is, and the hardest to misinterpret. If a woman smiles at you from across the room, a “slow smile” not a nervous or forced smile, this means that she wants you to talk to her. Usually a smile is reaffirmed if she winks to go along with it.
2. The hair twirl. This is something that I do when I am into a guy and want him to be attracted to me. A girl may twirl her hair, touch her lips and bat my eyes and winks at you… All very feminine flirty things that, as women, we feel will make a man turned on and more attracted to us.
3. A “Wardrobe Change”. It’s definitely a sign when she returns from the bathroom with new lip gloss applied, shoots a wink at you, her hair tossed and a one less button done up.
4. A cry for help. “If a woman asks a guy for assistance in any way, such as, ‘Excuse me, could you help me figure out the tip on this bar tab? I’ve never had to pay one before,’ she’s flirting with you. She may even say this sarcastically as she winks at you. I have definitely done this one many times. Asked for help when it was not needed just to catch someone’s attention. “Can you help me lift this heavy chair for me?”. I do Yoga and weight training and could totally lift it myself but why do it yourself when there is a cute guy that could do it for you.
5. Lightly touching you while talking. BIG SIGN!!! If I find several ways to slightly touch you or get close, I’m into you. BUT if I freely and comfortable touch you multiple times throughout our conversation, I see you as a “friend” or “non-threatening”. Not a flirting sign. The slight differences in flirty touch vs. friend touch are so discrete, it’s hard for many men to tell the difference. I talk about this more in depth in my program What’s Inside A Woman’s Mind with 3 of my girlfriends.
6. Twisting my body away from you but still engaging in conversation. When I flirt, I too want to be mysterious. So I’ll go back and forth between facing you and not facing you while in conversation. This will also help me calm down and get more comfortable.
7. Fidgeting. Tossing her hair, twists her pinky ring, or snaps her hairband, this counts as flirtatious behavior if and only if (and these are big “ifs” and “onlys”) she maintains uninterrupted eye contact, except only when she winks at you. If she keeps glancing away, she may very well be repulsed by you and wants to get away as soon as possible. When I am attracted to someone I stumble over my words and fidget. We all get nervous.
8. Proximity. If she’s trying to get close to you, she’s flirting! If she’s constantly moving away, she’s sending you a subtle signal to back off, she’s not into you that way. A woman will get closer to you in proximity. You may even get the feeling she is hovering around you or trying to eavesdropping on your conversations, and may even throw a wink your way. Women who do not want to be around you will physically back away from you. If she is into you she will lightly touch you in some way.
9. Lively banter and laughing. She will be laughing at all of your jokes… even the unfunny ones (another powerful flirting sign). When I am attracted to a guy, I will be fascinated by anything that comes out of his mouth. Remember, if a woman is NOT interested she will give you single-word answers and nod. If you have a woman engaged and flirting, but you can tell she is slightly nervous, it’s a sign she is into you.
10. Lack of inhibition. This is a tricky one because most women who are that comfortable with you right off the bat are usually not attracted to you. Therefore they may freely reveal lots of private information with little worry because there is no attraction to be lost. It depends on the conversation. In this case I would need to hear more about what information was actually exchanged to give a good assessment as to whether she was interested.
11. Interview Time. She’ll ask you questions about yourself. What is your name? How old are you? What do you do for a living? Many men think that questions are a sign of testing, when in fact they are a sign of interest. She’s asking you questions because she wants the full picture. REMEMBER: Giving responses are important BUT the way you respond will dictate her attraction levels. I talk more about this in How To Become A Man Women Want, Step 1. Click Here To Read More…
12. Compliments & Digs. You know how people say that loving and hating someone is pretty much the same thing. Well the same is true with compliments and insults. If she’s complimenting you a lot or giving you digs like “oh you’re a player” or “I bet you like that girl”, SHE’S FLIRTING!!
13. What Are You Doing Next Weekend?? The answer here is this means she’s definitely flirting with you if she start to come up with future plans. For instance, she’ll mention a band that she wants you to see. Or she’ll literally say, what are you doing next weekend? When I am flirting with a guy, I want to seal the deal and lock him down. BUT if he eagerly responds to my invites, I’m over it. I remember when I was doing a TV show with Jennifer Love Hewitt and we had a “female date”, she turned me off by over inviting me to things. I could tell she liked me because she invited me to do something that coming weekend. That made me happy but I said to her “l’ll check my calendar and let you know”. Before the night was over, she had invited me to 3 more things.
Rolex replica possesses a specific financial investment valuation.
Bonus From Marni: Probably the most important sign of all that let’s you know a woman is TOTALLY into a guy… When in the “approach” phase, if a woman starts bragging about something off topic from what you are discussing, she is attempting to show value. A.K.A She’s attracted.
Now that you know these 13 (kind of 14) Signs She’s Flirting With You, you can start to capitalize on these opportunities.
There are 1000’s of little things that men don’t know about women. But I guarantee if you knew them, it would put you in the top 1% of men that have their choice of women they want. I can tell every little thing you need to know about women. Including the things that women would never want you to know. Read More…