Not even sure if I’m spelling Woo correctly. Hope I am!
This weeks episode is all about Wooing and how to be devilishly charming.
(Even if you are a woman listening to this show, there is a LOT for you to learn)
We have Wooing expert in studio with us whose name happens to be Patrick Wu. His name didn’t just happen by chance. He’s actually extremely charming and provides great tips, advice and actual things to say that will make you come across as charming.
Patrick was able to charm me by announcing to all podcast listeners just how funny I am compared to Kristen!!!!!!!!!!!
How could I not like the guy after he said that, ha.
We also have online expert Damona Hoffman giving some excellent tips on how to set up your profile and construct your first message.
On this weeks show we also discuss:
1. Signs she wants to play with you and signs she wants you to back off
2. How to have playful conversations
3. How to know when to call it quits
4. How to move your conversation forward from banter to something more substantial
5. How to handle rejection like a champion
6. What does the word ENERGY mean and what
does it mean for women?
7. Why words mean very little when communicating
8. Body language tips, tricks and styles that work
And so much more!
This was a really fun episode and I promise you won’t be disappointed when you listen!
Guests: Patrick Wu, Damona Hoffman
If you want to ask us questions that we can answer on air send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also listen to all of our past episodes on iTunes. Please help support The Ask Women Podcast and share our show with everyone 🙂
P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to iTunes and give The Ask Women Podcast a 5 star rating.